Test the tool
Reporting a bug is a simple and useful way to improve this common good. 👍 .
Find the community of tester-users here : communecter.org/#@cobaye
How to test the tool
We frequently explain the process to follow in the chat #cobaye. Moreover, there is another way to contribute to bug hunting :
Some advices to report a bug :
- Screenshot the bug, if possible as a .gif (as explained bellow).
- Open the console (Ctrl+Maj+K)
- Set one message after another (1 message = 1 bug)
- Perform test by changing one or two settings
- Use the safe mode of your browser (firefox)
- Disable extensions (ex : les blockers and cookies)
- Realise your action in another element
- Realise your action with antoher browser
How to report a bug
This is the list of solutions you have to report a bug to the developers. choices Plusieurs solutions s'offrent à vous pour faire part d'un bug aux développeurs (list below by order of preference).
To sign in to Gitlab you first need to create your account and to sign in on adullact.net : fill the form (the form is in french, you can ask us to help you translating while you are filling the form)