Some advices to start
- Create your account from the homepage
- Complete your profile by clicking on your handle on the top right then on "About" on the left column.
- Follow people and organizations that you like
- Join the organizations that you are already part of, create the page if it doesn't exist yet on the network. You can also ask for being the administrator if you considered yourself as strongly involved.
Ask for help
Communecter pour les nuls (Communecter for beginners) is THE page that you should follow in order to ask questions and see others' ones. Tips and tutos are published in order to get you informed.
Bring your community with you
Communecter might be more useful for you if your community (e.g. family, friends, colleagues, project partner•s) is also there. Here above a suggestion for creating your ecosystemic world :
- Create and complete the profile of your group
- Invite them via mail
- Start by listing your projects or events to come if there is any
- Post a little message of arrival on the Live 😃
- Experiment the Chat/Messaging and the Cooperative space (Co-space)
Can I create an account for my organization ? It is admitted that every initiatives emerging in a given space come from individuals so there is no special account for organization that can be created. However, once connected, whoever citizen can create an organization, an event or a project.
My project already exists on the network, how can I modify it ? By default option, every description is in open access. If it is the case of you project, you just need to be connected to access to its edition's settings. If the open access has been desactivated, only members can modify the informations. More informations + : Roles.
I don't want anyone to be able to modify the informations of my project. How can I limit the access ? Join the event, the project or the organization as an administrator then click on sur Settings > Privacy settings.
Why is Communcter hosted by Amazon ? It is one of our most important concern about the project. We have the firm intention to leave Amazon, but unfortunately this implies human and financial ressources that we can't currently assume. Please read this article explaining our choice (french).
Do you allow pseudonymity ? Yes, anyone can use their pseudo instead of their names.